Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Day Off

Yes, even the manager has a day off. Today I took the day off to be with my family.

While relaxing and enjoying my day to rest, I spent a moment and reflected on the past week. As many of you have heard, this was not a planned career change, the opportunity was offered to me and I accepted.

In the first week at the Valley, I have revised the policies and procedures for internal operations and controls. made several changes at the lodge, prepared a marketing plan for Paradise Valley and of course, started this blog.

In the next few weeks I hope to do some painting to make the resort look clean and neat, add some signs to assist new guests and start promoting the resort to groups in the Atlanta area.

Please remember, this is your club, your community, please help keep it clean and neat. It will help all of us and make the time we spend at the Valley much more enjoyable.

For all those members who have wished me luck and offered kind words, I thank you and look forward to working with you in the future..

No comments: