Monday, March 06, 2006

Stop and Meet The Manager


As with any change, it takes some time till everything calms down. I have now been on the job for less than a week and things in the office are starting to get on a schedule.

I ordered a sign to put near the gate house that reads, " Please Stop, and Meet The New Manager." I would like for all guests, members and residents to stop and meet me. I would love your comments, feedback and suggestions. Just remember, I am looking forward and not back. I can't change the past, just the way we view the past.

In life, we can shift our views, but we can't go back and re-live yesterday. So lets put the past management and staff behind us and see what we need to do to improve the Valley.

I think we can quickly improve the activities and entertainment at the Valley and have a great time. Lets face it, we are at the Valley to party and have a good time and that is what we will do.

So don't forget, if we have not met, please stop by the office and meet me.

No comments: